<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, October 24, 2004 ' 11:14 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y


I luv u gurlz! Posted by Hello

Pheww..juz chgd my template..not sure if its nice but im kinda bored with the previous template wic i made by mysef ;) Well..I'm havin a reli bad headache ryte now..urghh..but nvm,i wana finish up wat i wana write today. It's coming to the end of the yr soon. Or shud I say, coming to O levels veryy soon. Urgh. Hate doz feelins of fear in me. Anywae, juz wana wish all doz ppl taking Os, gd luck to all of u! To my frenz, i will miss all of u!!I dun wana graduate ah..can?hehe..I will alws cherish doz moments we gurlz mengumpat in the library, chit-chatting here n there wen we supposed to study(hehe), all doz screamings n luffing we made 2geder, the nonsens we created, the merepekness of gengmilahz n of coz evrything abt all of u gurlz. Not only to the gurlz, to the guyz oso..i'll alws rememba imran chasing me w a broom, yazid and the rest teasing me w my daddy's name..Haiya..i will miss all of u guys reli alot..All i wana say ryte now r all diz. I luv u aisha. I luv u hammadah. I luv u aisyah. I luv u nurul. I luv u raodah. I luv u nuwai. I luv u yana. I luv u yati. I luv u bah. I luv u wadah. I luv u naza. N to all of my oder frenz, I luv all of u guyz too. *Smoooccchhh!!*