<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, November 05, 2004 ' 9:57 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Dear diary,
Today i saw a boy n i wondered iv he noticed me
He took my breath away

Dear diary,
I can't get him off my mind
N it scares me coz ive neva felt diz way
No1 in diz world noes me betta den u do
So diary, i confide in u

Dear diary,
Today i saw that boy
As he walkd by i thot he smiled at me
N i wondered does he noes wat's in my heart
I tryd 2 smile but i cud hardly breathe
Shud i tell him how i feel or wud dat scares him away
Diary tell me wat to do, plz tell me wat to say..

Dear diary,
1 touchd of his hand
Now i can't wait to c dat boy agn
He smiled, then i thot my heart cud fly
Diary do u tink dat we'll b mor den frenz?
Ive got a feelin we'll b so much mor den frenz..

He smiled back at me!!Yes!Wee!My heart is flying away..u made my day, u cheered me up juz by lukin at ur eva smiling face..ur charming..u charmed me..I luv d way u luff..I can't help lukin at u wen i told ur lil cuzin dat i eksyen puasa n u lookd at me,smiled n luff..I can't help lukin at ur blushin face wen my aunt told u dat i was malu 2wards u..gosh!I can't help feelin so delighted wen u smiled at me so many tyms 2dae..n d bez of all is, I waved at ur lil cuzin n u waved back at me instead of ur lil cuzin..i neva thot dat u thot dat i was waving at u..hahaz! Ur mum calld me her bakal menantu..iv only she meant abt me n u..but worst is,she meant abt me n ur bro..she kept sayin dat she wud cum n minang me 4 ur bro..y cudnt it b 4 u instead?hahaz!I'm attracted 2 Zack..not Eddy..gosh!M i in a love triangle?*sigh* i wudnt even wana tink of how much longer can i c u agn..i admit,i dun wish 2 "lose" u..Tmr im gona bake cookies at my cuzin's place..ur mum wana taste my cookies..will u b der?i pray 4 u 2 b der..i wana c u agn..2 all my frenz..ill b bakin some cookies 4 all of u ah..muz try k? =D btw,i had a reli bad dream..but sumhow,i hope 4 it 2 cum true..well,raya insyaallah i gona pair up w fauzi..since our baju white..hahaz..luv u all,chaoz!