<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, March 13, 2005 ' 11:42 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Days were as usual. Nothing special. But each day will have an obstacle. U hav to overcome it. Dealing with fussy customers. Stress. Fear. My own eyes witness a theft case in the mrt wen i was on my way home. Fear controlled my body. I was shaking all over n was too stunned n cudnt tink rite. I cud hav helpd dat man if i overcome my fear. I was too stupid 2 let fear controlled me. Dun let fear control u. Fear kills u. I cud hav been d victim. I was ryte infront of him wen hes sittin down n he stood up 2 stand beside me. I duno wats wrong but my heart keep chanting, "Diz guy is a bad guy. Diz guy is a bad guy." I noe its very berdosa of me 2 hav prasangka yg bukan2 terhadap sum1. But sumtymes u juz cant resist it wen ur feelin dat way. Some sort He is letting u noe dat sumtin is not ryte so u hafta bcareful. Coz honestly, my heart is tellin me dat diz guy wana steal even b4 he did. So i grabbed my bag tightly n remaind still. Few mins later, wat ive been thinkin came true n it wasnt me bein d victim but anoder guy. Thanks to ALLAH the ALMIGHTY 4 protecting me. Syukur Alhamdullillah.