<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, March 20, 2005 ' 12:35 AM Y
i love you, i love you Y

I regret 4 not apreciating u bein juz a bezfren. I regret 4 wantin u all by mysef. I regret 4 not realising dat i actually holds a special place in ur heart. But no point sayin all diz. Nothing can b done anymore. Maybe my anger does all diz. But i wasnt d ONLY one hus in a wrong position. U neglected me coz of her. U throw me one side. Ur d one hu decided dat we shudnt b bezfrenz anymor n shud juz stay as a gdfren n nutin mor. U blamed me dat im d cause 4 u 2 lose a bezfren. U blamed me dat becoz of me uve now got only her. M i d only one hu shud b blamed?Wat abt u?Den now wen uve oredi lose her, ur startin 2 shape back tings between us?Y r u bein so nice 2 me all of a sudden?D ting is, i dun understand y u start speakin 2 me wen we stopped speakin 2 each oder after dat incident. Did u 4get abt dat?Im juz confuse ok..maybe i shudnt tink much. Let diz matter rest. Maybe yea we shud juz stay as a gdfren coz im 2 greedy n selfish. But i gotta let diz out. Im feelin totally diff abt u now. I wasnt excited to c u anymor lyk b4. I wasnt enjoying chattin w u lyk b4. I cud stay up til early in d mornin juz 2 chat w u lastym but not now anymor. I reli duno wats wrong. Maybe ders a hole in my heart abt wat happened. But i gotta admit, i reli miss my Suffian.