<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, September 01, 2005 ' 1:55 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Holidays. Yeah right. Boring. Absolutely boring. How I wish I had a better life. HAHA. Well, what more do I want? It has always been GOOD. End of the 1st semester already. That was REALLY fast. Waiting for results. Geez. Wonder how it's gonna b and what kind of results will I get. I'll just wait....

26th August 2005
The date that I'll never forget. I never knew things would go this far. I never knew I would even be talking to him. What more, to even be goin on a movie with him. Well, it did happened. I'm glad I get to be your friend. I knew it from the very first time I saw you and looked at you, I have something for you. It's weird thoh. Most of the time, i like guys after knowing who they are but for you, I don't know why this feeling of happiness occurs to me each time I see you eventhough i BARELY know you. Probably your smile. Your smile makes me smile. How i wish i could see your smile evrydae. Just your smile. That's enough to brighten up my day. Probably this is what i want. A smiling partner. Hahz. Ain't gonna predict of what's gonna happen next. Im just glad to have you always smiling to me. That's enough. Yes ENOUGH. Keep on smiling. I love your smile.


Maybe this is what I feel abt love. hahaz!

love is just another word for pain
it's a broken record repeating the same thing
when you want it it's not there
when you have it you don't care
when i lose it it's you in the end...

the heartbreak, the heartache is more than i wanted
we gave up, we made up
it's not like you cared
deception, depression is all that i've got
and who said love was fair?

and i've made up my mind
i'd be better off alone
love is just a waste of time
and all the lonely nights
and all the crushing scenes
and all the pointless fights
someone tell me what it means
someone tell me why hearts break
'cuz sometimes i think this thing called love is another word for pain

and i'm giving up on happy endings
the one's that are only in movies
where the guy gets the girl and everybody's happy
i think that's the way it should be

the heartbreak, the heartache is more than i wanted
we gave up, we made up
it's not like you cared
deception, depression is all that i've got
and who said love was fair?

and i've made up my mind
i'd be better off alone
love is just a waste of time
and all the lonely nights
and all the crushing scenes
and all the pointless fights
someone tell me what it means
someone tell me why hearts break
'cuz sometimes i think this thing called love is another word for pain

is another word for pain
is another word for pain
nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah...