<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, March 02, 2006 ' 4:20 AM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Dear diary,
I met a guy almost a yr back, who caught my eyes for the very 1st tym when i looked at him. I neva knew he could b dat amazing. From the day when i knew him, there wasnt a single day that ends without a smile. His jokes and his laughter, his smiles and his eyes attracted me so. I cudn't make out how i feel. I cudn't tell whether this is love. It cud b juz an infatuation. All i noe is dat when he accompanied me to watch d moon and d stars, i cud feel d love. When we tried to make out the shapes of the clouds, i cud feel d love. He neva says "no" when i askd him 2 do anitin wic may b nonsens at tyms bt he's cool w it. Heheez. He'll do anitin as long as it cud makes me happy even if i keep asking him to show his dimple so dat i can poke2 or even pose like a gurl. Hahaha! Well, when he wrote me that poem for my birthday(which made me cry for it was damn bloody sweet), i knew i love him. When we read the love story novel 2geder(wic made me surprise coz he wasnt d type hu reads books), i knew i love him. I cudnt deny it anymor. I dun find any reasons y i shud hide. All this while, he's given me so much happiness. I neva knew things cud go this far. All that i noe is dat i really love him. Dat's all. Thoh there are more to what my entry reads.