<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, June 09, 2006 ' 11:50 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Im getting fatter..Oh dear..Aryte i went to take my weight on 3 machine. The 1st one says im 53kg. 2nd one says im 55kg. And 3rd one says im 53kg. So which one m i?53?55? Oh my God! Bet the one with 55kg got a problem. Heee! 53 is still okay 4 me =) I juz need to get rid of those fats at my stomach. Nazri dear, I'm sorry 4 u..U've got a fat girlfriend here? Heehee! Bt nvm, Nazri is oso buncit! Hahaha..ouch! My stomach hurts. N i've to go through this every month. Sometimes I wish I was a man. Anw, Worldcup is here. I WANT PORTUGAL!!!! Gd or not gd to hell. Christiano Ronaldo is in!!!!! Hehehehe! Eh eh Germany vs Costa Rica start already. Oh and this is the only time where most girls watch soccer. Interesting eh? Hee! Im off!