<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, June 23, 2006 ' 12:47 AM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Oh dearrr..bio prac coming up n i'm soo stressed up. Not yet started with research method n i'm soo gonna die. Boohoo! God save me. Well, studied bio with nana and then nazri came. He made me soo stressed bt for a while. Still cute thoh =D Then, off to granny's place. My lil cutey manja chubby baby cuzin is 4eva my biggest attraction. She wants me to carry her all the way from granny's place to afghanistan there. Geez! No wonder i developed some muscles. Hee! I told her, "Penat la kakak.." (i'm soo tired..) n she told me diz, "alaa..cejap je campai..dekat.." (reaching soon..it's near). Hahahahahahaha! I cudn't stop luffing man. She's soo bright. Love her much! Oh n i'm gonna watch sesame street at downtown east w her, her sis, my aunt n nazri tomorrow! Yay-ness! Anw, my head has been aching and aching all the time. I've got no idea wad's wrong. I hate the pain in my head and i can feel it right now..sheese! Well, postings are out! I'm posted to SGH OBS Ward for a week, IMH for 2 weeks and SHS (going to pri n sec sch i gez) for 2 days. Then 2 weeks break and 6 weeks attachment at surgical and medical ward SGH. Oh dear..Well, i hope it's gona b fun and i'm still lookin fwd. Big smile =D