<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, November 28, 2006 ' 10:54 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Nowadays my appetite is really good. I could eat as much as 3 meals n many2 snacks a day. Geez. I put on alot of weight and am getting health conscious about it. One thing about me is dat, it's very easy 4 me 2 put on weight n gain weight. So I was like complaining 2 Nazri about my weight gaining and he suggested we should go 4 cycling since i don't really like running. Hee. N yea we went cycling after school juz now. Luckily it wasnt raining or i would hav just gone home n sleep. So we borrowed my dad's bicycle and i used my own bicycle. It was sooooooo funn!! We cycle2 from bedok til tamp. Then rest at my granny's place before we head back 2 bedok after maghrib and by dat time it was already nyte..I soo love nyte cyling!hehe! I love u Nazri!!I want more of this outdoor thingy. No more jalan2, no more shopping2..Lets get adventurous ok dear!N ya u need dat cycling thing also coz ur getting mor chubbier! =P Oh and we ate at pizza hut before going 4 cycling..I wonder if it helps..*winks* However, i loveeee the pasta!