<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, November 21, 2006 ' 11:21 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Lonely in my room typing this entry..

20 November 2006
Went to accompany ais to pick up her clothes at century square and then settled down at delifrance for lasagne and the dessert i dunno the name. Hehe. But it was damnn syiok ah! I soo love it.

17 November 2006
Watched MCG production in school with nazri. It was good.

14 November 2006
Went to watch movie w dearieee nanaa! Hehe. We watched "material girls". The movie rating I would giv an average 3 stars. It was funny and was such a dumbo though. I soo enjoyed the movie w nana and thx 4 the hokkien mee! Oh gosh! Im having big tummy now..

13 November 2006
Watched "step up" with Fad, Nana, Wadi, Sha sha and Rian. Wadi is really an asshole who created so much noise and jokes which made me laugh 2 it but it was also annoying. Before dat, all of us went to play arcade n linda was w us b4 she goes off 4 her dance. The arcade was soooooooo fun!!! Hahaha! I want more of dat! Thanx 4 making it a very happy day. I love u people!

10 November 2006
Jalan raya w Linda, Fad, Wadi, Nana, Ain kecik and Shasha. This is the moment i could neva 4get. It was soo much fun. Went to rumah ain kecik 1st to change baju as we were from sch..Then, load our bags in fad's fam car. Fad is our driver 4 the day. 1st house we went 4 jln raya was wadi's house, followed by nana, linda, shasha, ain kecik n den me. Kla the crapping all the way was soo funny i cannot tahan lagi2 bila kat rumah Shasha we found the vcd titled "terkencing terberak gara2 keris lama". Okay that was reli funny n i cudnt stop luffing 4 dat..hehe! Geez. I love u nurses! Student nurses rawk!