<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, December 26, 2006 ' 11:07 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

26 Dec 2006
It's getting to the end of this year..And i'm getting older and older..I don't want 2007..I don't want to get old..But still, the clock is ticking..Ya ya..So here we come 2007! Let me save the wishes to be said on the end of the year. Rain rain rain non-stop. I'm wet! And just now when I was on the way to meet nazri, a stupid asshole driver was speeding on the road and splashes a huge amount of water onto me!! Stupid driver. My shoes were soaked and i was soo cold..poor me! We went to discuss on our individual presentation and it was coincident that we got the same topic. Ate at long john Bought a new bag as my bag was destroyed by the rain during my class outing at east coast park last week monday. Poor me again. However, I hope that the upcoming 2007 will be better for me and for others. Lets have more fun!

25 Dec 2006
MERRY CHRISMAS!!

22 Dec 2006
I went to woodlands causeway point to watch Night at The Museum with Nazri and it was soooooo FUN!! I soo love the movie so much! I must get the vcd! I really recommend you people to go and watch it. Before that we ate at banquet. the hokkien mee there not stable uh. Sometimes nice, sometimes not. After that, went to marsilling jetty whereby we can see the sight of johor bahru. It was windy and nice but far inside that i don't dare to go alone. Then, we ate rojak char kuey at woodlands, bought malay vcd and off home.

21 Dec 2006
Went out with gengmilah!! We went to vivo to makan at banquet. I had my usual tomyam noodle. Damn syiok! Then we took many2 pictures. Jalan2. Went to the roof top to lepak. Fas and Mada, hope u love my brownies *wink*. We were supposed to go tampines after that. But then, naza talked us into stopping at orchard with her. So we jalan2 again at town, teman mada n yati return their library books, pics again, lepak at mac, teman rao get her nail polish remover and me,mada. rao and bah took train to head off home. In the train, we were talking bullshit, imitating how cikgu speak fluent malay. HAHAHAHHA! Kita telah pun sampai ke penghujung syarahan saya. Dengan itu, saya mengakhiri syarahan ini dengan ucapan Assalamualaikum Waramatullahi Wabarakatuh.
HEHEHE! I LOVEEE U GURLZ!