<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, January 25, 2007 ' 10:29 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Oh i feel so loved today since it's my birthday. It's like im being pampered. Being sang Happy Birthday song by nana and suba, classmates and amazingly the school. Our school had open house today and fad bastard me by telling the emcee today is my birthday so the emcee brought me to the front and got evrybody to sing for me birthday song. It's soooo embarrassing. Thanks ehk fad. Ur birthday u'll know what u'll get from me. Oh and thanx for the hamper they gave me. That's ur birthday present for me eh. Hehe. And Aishaa I LOVE U! Thank u sooo much for the pretty bouquet of flowers. I adore them. N nana and ain kecik, thank u soo much for the sweet card. I'll keep it in my secret diary. Hehe. N nana i soo love u for the hug and thank u so much for the strawberry sundae. Hehe! I lovee all of u la. And i lovee my Nazri too coz he gave me a cute red rose when he realised i was upset for him not coming to me to hug me and wish me happy birthday like what my friends did. Hehe. Sorry if i spoilt ur plan. But yay! I got batteries 2dae to play with my doll. Me and Nazri like 2 kental people playing with the spinning princess and timing who can spin the doll longer. Hehe! I soo love today. It's beautiful.