<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, April 18, 2007 ' 1:42 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Let me recall. Im letting my thoughts run.

I remember how i love to cut papers. I remember how i love to buy seeds and sowed them in my pots and watched them grow. I remember how i love touching mimosa cause they respond. I remember how i cried wanting PJ Sparkle dolly and my grandma bought for me. I remember the first time my mum taught me how to eat vegetable and she made me eat a bowl full of spinach. I remember how i cried when somebody massage my grandma cause i thought they were torturing her. I remember how i was frightful of people wearing turban cause they used to show me scary faces. I remember how i pretended to cry during pri sch when my teacher left cause everyone's crying. I remember how i played with barbie doll til sec 2 and my mum scolded me. I remember how we used to cut hair in the toilet during sec sch. I remember how i always fought with guys and we cant seem to get along well. I remember how i used to be alone in the library reading books. I remember how i started praying everyday when i was a little girl and my parents were proud of me. I remember how i got chicken pox 2 weeks before school holiday and i neednt need to come to sch. I remember how i cryd cause yazid stole my disket and wouldnt give it back to me. I remember how i used to dislike aisha and now we are bestfriends. I remember how i cryd many times when i was a little girl til my mum got tired of calming me down. I remember how i accidentally poked my friend's eye and was afraid to speak 2 her til i went home alone. I remember how my neighbour's cat guarded the corridor each time i wanna go home and i had 2 call my mum to fetch me cause that cat scratched me once. I remember how i feed a stray cat almost everyday and it recognised me and meet me at the same place everyday. I remember how i used to have many penpals from all over malaysia and everyday my mailbox would be filled with my letters. I remember how i threw the card alwi gave me cause i am afraid that my parents find out because he is a boy. I remember how i threw a letter from 1 of my penpals because he is a boy and i obeyed the theory my parents created that no little girl should have a boyfren. I remember how i cryd when my pet bird died. I remember the 1st time i kissed my grandma after so long. I remember the 1st time i bath a 3 month old baby when i was only pri 4. I remember how i put that baby to sleep. I remember how osnan used to hide when he was angry and i had to go around the neighbourhood finding 4 him like a stupid girl. I remember how i made him find me back like a stupid boy. Haha. I remember how i cryd on aisha's birthday just so she could comfort me in the toilet while the rest get ready with the cake. I remember how i had 1st sheesha at aisha's place and we both tried the laughing gas. I remember how i used to have a crush with this boy the 1st time i looked at him. I remember how he 1st asked me out. I remember the 1st pic i took of him. I remember the 1st birthday message i sent 2 him. I remember how i fall in love with him. I remember that his name is Nazri. Hehe. All these are randomly said. Past memories have been great and sweet but i learned not to be afraid to make somemore. =D