<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, April 19, 2007 ' 3:53 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

You made me happy.
You made me smile.
You like to tickle me.
And made me laugh.
You are so cute like a teddy bear.
I love to hug u, it feels so nice.
I like to see u smile.
I like to see u frown.
I even like to see u merajok.
You have a very soft cheeks,
that I like to pinch.
I love the way u put ur arms ard me.
It feels so warmth with love.
I love the way u disturb me.
I love when you pujok me.
Cause I feel love all ard me.
I love the way u look at me.
I love the way you tryd making tings better,
when it wasn't a good day for me.
I love the way u juz listen whenever i keep nagging.
I love the way u could even smile when i nag at u.
I love the way u understand me.
I love the way you learnt my behaviours.
I love the way u put up with my nonsense.
But, most importantly is
I LOVE YOU.
You made me feel like many fireflies all ard me.
Just so u know that I miss u soo much everyday. =D