<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, May 14, 2007 ' 4:38 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Get urself a life. That's all I gotta say. Huhu.
Victory will be in my hands cause I've got what I want.

Im so bored right now alone in bio lab waiting for my darling.
Hoping that he'll pass his clinical skills.
Been praying day and night hoping that today will be smooth for me.
Alhamdulillah. I love you God.
First ICA is over. Been feeling scared for days due to the thoughts of what we've done might not be right.
Luckily the lecturer said that we've put great effort in it and it was very good.
Alhamdulillah again.
One more ICA coming up next week. Fad's helping us to start off with the ICA 1st.
Thank you Fad.

Im soo in love with the morning breeze when I'm on the way to school this morning.
Thinking of how wonderful life is.
Been longing to see the rainbow. The colourful of life.

My mum is the bestest woman on earth. My grandma is a wonderful woman and will always be loved by me. My aunt is the coolest woman I've ever met. My nadiah will forever be soo loving with her hugs and kisses for me. Her beautiful eyes and smile will always touch my heart.
My dad is a super man who will protect me from any harm. I have my two irritatingly fun brothers. Nana will always be someone who makes me smile. Aisha who will always be there for me in time of needs. Fad and wadi will be the one who'll always tolerate my nonsense. Shasha will never forget to cheer me up during my darkest hour. Without ain kecik, there wont be a complete of 2 Ains, 2 Aishas and a Nana. And Nazri will make up a combination of my Nadiah all the way down to my friends.
Oh how wonderful life is. The completion of my life with all the beautiful and wonderful people around me. I love you all soo much!