<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, May 28, 2007 ' 9:26 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

If you find yourself believing that you must always be the way u've always been, ur arguing against growth. Somehow I think that this quote is true. People normally say "This is me. I am like this. I am being myself." Even I do say that sometimes. But when come to think of it, we simply have to grow out of it. We can't possibly be having that same behaviour throughout our whole life. I mean our maturity level changes as we grow and we should act according to that. We should stop saying "What can you do?I'm like that. I'm being myself. You should accept me for being myself." We shouldn't be egocentric. If you are a nice person, you always do good for others, u pray, you relate well to people etc etc. Well these behaviours of yours, being yourself, should be kept. But all those egocentric behaviours should be put aside. We should think wisely and react well to the situation. Analyse why people can't accept you being who you are. It's not easy for one person to accept another person being who they are. Even me sometimes can't accept another person behaving the way they are. So in any case people can't accept me being who I am, I can understand why. Sometimes, YOU need to manipulate yourself and adjust to the situation in order for someone to be able to accept you. Not just waiting for the person to learn to accept your behaviours. It WILL NOT be easy. I should learn not to argue against growth. I should learn not to behave the way I behave when I am sixteen. I should learn not to say "This is me. I'm already like this ever since last time. If you can't accept me for who I am, then forget it" because that 'last time' can never be same as now. The way you are thinking should be different and if you don't see any difference, you are just not growing.

These are just from my point of view. Different people look at things differently. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'm just playing around with words.