<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, May 29, 2007 ' 11:53 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Smile makes you beautiful. That's the reason why I always smile.

If you do what you've always done, do not expect a different results.

So yea, you hafta make a difference.

Now I hafta believe this: When I change, there is one person less to change in this world.

I gotta start scrubbing the dirt off myself.

Think out of the box to get what I mean.

Nana, Im obsessed with the words of wisdom. At least it teaches some good stuffs. Hehe. Remember this tau, no matter how old you get, you can still keep ur beauty by merely moving it from ur face to ur heart. And nana, I agree to this: A full heart has room for everything. In an empty heart, there is room for nothing.

Now i shall do some thinking myself. Goodnytee.