<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, May 31, 2007 ' 12:07 AM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Today is like a "family" day for me. Went out with Nazri. Brought Nadiah along. People thought she's my daughter and nazri's her dad. Hahahahaha! Oh gosh. It was fun though and Nadiah pon pandai mrepek. She talks alot and never feels tired. She kept skipping around holding both my hand and Nazri's. We yang tak skip pon penat when looked at her skipping and skipping. And the gurl who worked at Fox Kid told me dat she's very pretty and got nice chin. Hahaha. Mistook me for her mother. Does that mean I'm cute like Nadiah too?hahahahahaha! I bet when Fad sees this, he'll be shaking his head. Hehe. The tube top and denim shorts bought for her was damn cute. Sexay Bebeh. She's a precious stuff. I shall upload the foto of her cuddling and sleeping on my lap on the way home in the bus. She's loved. N Aiee, thx for long johns. I'm sure u had a good day. Me too! N I love you too. Ooh I shall wish goodnyte now because my precious stuff has come to lean on me. She's gonna sleep with me 2nyte. I just love her. *winks* Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SAYANG, NADIAH! Big hugs and kisses for you. Smooooooocchh!