<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, June 29, 2007 ' 12:31 AM Y
i love you, i love you Y

I love today. I love u all. I love nana. I love ain kecik. I love shasha. I love fad. N dun wori aisha, i love u too. Hehe! N Nazri, I loveee u more. Hahaha.

To faji, terima kasih banyak2 blanja kita. Seberapa banyak aku boleh ucapkan, akan aku ucap kan. Thank u once again. Tulang is soo damn syiok. N shit toot to nana n fad kacau2 aku mad dog. Hahahahahahahaha! Aku ketawa berkali2 dlm 1 hari. Assholes. But I love u assholes. Sebab korang lah yg selalu layan nonsens aku and aku jgk lah yg selalu layan nonsens korang. N aku tau, kalau aku takde, korang mesti rindu aku..jadi appreciate lah ke-ada-an aku..layan lah aku selalu. Kalau tak,aku tido dalam lecture camne? Nanti bahu kau jugak jadi sasaran nana, sebab aku lentok2 kan kpala..macam cushion! Memang serbaguna lah kau. Hehe! N no point for having big eyes, i still sleep during lab while standing up. Isn't that amazing? I can't seem to open them bigger.

Anyway, i still can't get over the tulang. Rugi Nazri tak makan! N nana, u pon rugi. The somsom is damn syiok. Hahahaha! Lets have more of this okay!

Oh and after the whole makan2 at beach road and jalan2 abit at bugis, me and aiee went to tamp 2 buy my contact lens and we had cheese cake n mocha frappe at mc cafe. Niceee! My God. I've got soo many makan kakis. OooOOhh! We(2 ains, 2 aishas & a nana) have our own blog! Im lovin' it. SmoOoOooOch!! =D