<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, June 12, 2007 ' 11:31 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Today, me, nana, shasha and ain kecik went to aisha's place to do cooking! Oh my God, we've had so much fun and we've got ourselves fat and bloated. Lets take a look at the pictures below.
These were our preparations:





That's us relaxing for a while:





Those were the foods prepared by each of us:



Spaghetti by aisha and ain kecik, pancake sambal roll by me, salad and soup by aisha.



Tiramisu by nana and fondue by shasha. Yumyum!

Fuh! Took us such a long time to prepare d food and so little time 2 finish it up.



I love strawberries.



Me and beloved nana.



Looks like I'm scratching my head.



All prepared to go home while me and aisha gonna head 2 our fren's house.

I had soo much fun! I love you gurls. So many fotos to upload laa..And i need more fotos from aisha.

Anyway, went to nuwai's place after the whole makan thing to gather with the gengmilahs to celebrate nuwai's birthday and the biggest news. Oh my God she's married. I'm happy for her. Wish u all the best and happy marriage =) To all the gengmilahs, I love evry single one of you. I need pictures pleaseee..

Nazri dear, I miss you soo much when ur away..come back soon okay! I've been making myself busy so that i don't termenung every day thinking of you. I still do, even after making myself busy. Hehe! Come back come back! Im waiting for you..Love you to pieces! *Smooch*!