<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, July 04, 2007 ' 1:53 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Brr.. :S I'm feeling so cold now in bio comp lab waiting for Aiee. Been playing games from just now. Really got nothing to do. Oohh I can't wait for Harry Potter! Watching it with GM. Yest, watched Transformers with Aiee n I keep dozing off during the show. Not that it's boring but I was really tired n I just teman him watch. The show would have been great if I don't miss some parts. But it's Aiee's treat so it's okay. Hehehehe! Sorry bebeh ;) N today supposed to end at 11 but I ended up waiting for Aiee til 2pm. Luckily he got break at 11-1. Therefore, waiting time isn't 2 long. Oh oh oh I miss Nadiah soo much. The way I love her is like a mother loving a daughter. Heh. I love the way she always come up to me and say "Kakak, adek sayang kakak tau. Banyak. Adek pon sayang abang Nazeri." Hahaha! I dont know why she loves Nazri so much. Never forget to mention his name whenever she came up to me. Forever with "abang Nazeri mana? Dia pegi mana? Dia tak datang sini?". Hahaha! Being a 4 year-old, she really do talk alot with proper pronunciation and only abit of "pelat". Geez. I miss my Nadiah...