<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, July 05, 2007 ' 11:13 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Conversation with .iansqrl. @ 1526hrs...

Nur'ain: oh yah yan, i tink i saw u the other day at tana mera mrt stn.
iansqrl: Where got..
Nur'ain: Reli..i saw u..
iansqrl: when was that?
Nur'ain: ermm..like few weeks ago..
iansqrl: ya ryte..
iansqrl: I've never even been there before..
Nur'ain: Then how come i saw u?
iansqrl: Wrong person maybe..
Nur'ain: Nola..it's you lah!
iansqrl: What was i wearing that day?
Nur'ain: ermm..ur not wearing anything..
iansqrl: ryte -_-
Nur'ain: N u were running up a tree..
Nur'ain: I mean aren't you a squirrel?
iansqrl: HAHA.
iansqrl: v funny.
Nur'ain: hahahahahahahahahaha!!
iansqrl: idiot.
iansqrl: =P

-end-

Hahahahaha! Oh my God. That shortstuff really thought I saw him. That's retribution for u :P You're always fooling me right? Telling me that you're leaving for Japan n u aren't coming back. And I screwed myself for believing u when it's april's fool. Shit toot. N u can tell me summore ur birthday is in june. Hahahaha! Maybe coz I wished u "Happy Birthday" on 9 june last yr instead of 9 july? Hehehehe! Serves u right for always fooling me. N u thought I was a little stupid? Shit toot. If I could, I would really love to pull ur hair out of ur small face. *evillaugh*

Went to the library just now with my Aiee. Thanks for helping me borrow 3 books. I'm soo gonna read "Letters for Emily". Happy that now I've got companion throughout the night. Aiee is soo funny and fun. Each time I see him, The same pretty words running through my mind. His smile. His cheeks. His eyes. His arms. His shoulders. All that I love. Im soo enchantized by him. Never tell me a story with no happy ending. *smiles*