<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, July 05, 2007 ' 3:46 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

I think I'd rather live as a penguin so that I'll not feel soo cold. In eplaza with suba. Waiting for Aiee coz got no plan today. Chatting with Yazid now on msn. Hahahaha! One more asshole in my list. Ohh im soo addicted to the song "teenagers" by MCR. N nana is supposed to download for me songs from the old album. Where are my songs bebeh? I wanna go library after this, hopefully Aiee dun mind me always using his card to borrow books. Afterall, I always return on time. So no worries. Heheez. Oh n my man is here..*smooch*