<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, July 02, 2007 ' 7:54 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

YES! I'VE PRE-ORDERED THE "HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS"! Finally..

Got back home so early today. Usually my routine is not to be home b4 6pm. Hahaha. Thought of sleeping but then again better not. I don't wanna have sleeping spell again. Editted my picture at makankakis. It's such a boring day actually...

But what makes it great is that I'VE GOT NEW DIGICAM!! My dad bought for me. YAY!! Can take many2 pictures n videos now. My old digicam is still good but the video no good. No sound. I prefer the new one. Nana loves her baba for buying her new laptop. Now I love my abah for getting me what I've been asking for. Hehe!

Love will never fade. Then again, the hole is there. It's bigger this time. I'm trying my best to cover it with sugar and top it with chocolate. Coat it with caramel. Pop into my mouth. Indulge in the melty-licious flavour and set my heart to beat again. Never put nuts into my ice-cream again.