<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, July 10, 2007 ' 7:58 AM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Yesterday I've totally got no plan at all. 1st there's no meeting. 2nd my Aiee got lab til 6pm and going home with Apiz. 3rd I really don't wanna go home. So in the end met up with Naza at tampines. Ate at long john and Rao came along to join us. After that she went home leaving me and Naza. Both of us met up with Nurul and walked around CS. Oh and the shoes at mondo were on sales. I got myself a pair of heels (it's like 3 or 4 inches tall). Oh my God. Haha. So long never wear heels so when I wore it to school just now, my walking was abit wobbly. Hahaha! Naseb didn't fall though at one point of time I almost did. Then, I got myself a cute spaghetti dress also from metro. Don't know when I'll wear it. Oh and to my Aiee sayang, I'm taller than you just now. Hehe! Ur like 3 inches below me? But I know you don't care coz you love me. I love you too! Weehee! Nana is such an asshole. She said I probably left home at dawn just so that I could be at the MRT station on time and be on time to school because I wear heels. Hahahahahahaha! Shit toot you. Luckily I love you.

I need to look into the mirror. Observe the girl infront of me, explore her and discover all the new things about her which I have never discovered before. People tell me things which I have yet to discover. Now that I did, I've learnt to appreciate the positive discovery.