<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, August 26, 2007 ' 10:22 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Exams over. 1 more burden down. But now coming up will be attachments and prcp. And then, work. Provided that I pass all my exams and attachments. Oh dear...So fast the time flies by...I still need more enjoyment! I'm growing older and older each day and for all I know, my teenage years will be gone. Soon. Teens --> Ties. Geez. =S

Well, I still had some enjoyment last two days. Had family bbq at downtown east chalet on 24th and 25th aug. Checked out this morning. I'm so happy that all my friends came. Ain kecik with Mamat, Shasha with Ryan, Wadi with Fad and Naz with Hafiz. For the boys, I just put them together konon nye couple2 but Hafiz should know that Naz is mine. Hahahaha! Aisha and Rafi also dropped by. They got bbq also at the same block as my chalet. So it seems like I'm the only one without a partner because my beloved Nana went to Genting and abandoned me. Hmmph! I miss you so much lah Nana! Boohoo..But it's okay..We took many2 fotos for you but it's with Fad. I hope Fad will pass all the fotos to me soon so that I can upload plus the old fotos of mine that he kept for so long and buat jeruk I think.

Anw, my Aiee stayed until 4am. We talked2 with family and then we sat together and reminisced the past on how we got to know each other, on how I had a huge crush on Aiee and once labeled him as matrip but also the cutest boy on earth etc etc. Hahahahaha! It was soo nice and sweet. I want to have more of those moments together. I miss those days when we sat at esplanade and talked2 about anything and that's when we got to know more about each other..I miss those days when we tried to make out the shapes of the clouds and we counted stars together (N Aiee, I always count the most stars okay.) and I remembered Shahrul and Hadi saw us star gazing and counting stars outside school after night studying. Hahaha! So malu. I miss those days when we went to science centre and played with all the stuffs. So fun eh!! I miss the day when I played with nadiah's toys and became the cashier and Aiee being the most sweetest boyfren layan me by being my customer. Hehehehe! I miss the day when we both played with the barbie doll dancing princess Aiee bought for me. I miss the day when I played with mimosa and Aiee layan me by being there and played with me. Aieeeee....There are soo many things that I miss! Lets do all those things again during holiday k! Before we go attachments and before you go NS next year..Anw Aiee, I've listened to that Akon song, you let me listen, many countless times today. Here's the lyric:

As life goes on, I’m starting to learn more and more about responsibility
And I realize everything I do is affecting the people around me
So I want to take this time out to apologize for things that I've done
And things that haven't occurred yet
And things that they don’t want to take responsibility for

I’m sorry for the times that I left you home
I was on the road and you were alone
I’m sorry for the times that I had to go
I’m sorry for the fact that I did not know
That you were sitting home just wishing we
Could go back to when it was just you and me
I’m sorry for the times I would neglect
I’m sorry for the times I disrespect

I’m sorry for the wrong things that I’ve done
I’m sorry I’m not always there for my sons
I’m sorry for the fact that I am not aware
That you can’t sleep at night when I am not there
Because I'm in the streets like everyday
I'm Sorry for the things that I did not say
Like how you are the best thing in my world
And how I am so proud to call you my girl

I understand that there are some problems
And I am not too blind to know
All the pain you kept inside you
Even though you might not show
If I can't apologize for being wrong
Then it’s just a shame on me
I’ll be the reason for your pain
And you can put the blame on me

You can put the blame on me (4x)
Said you can put the blame on me (3x)
You can put the blame on me

I'm sorry for the things that he put you through
And all the times you didn’t know what to do
I'm sorry that you had to go and sell those packs
Just trying to stay busy till you heard from Dad
And you would rather be home with all your kids
As one big family with love and bliss
And even though Pops treated us like kings

He got a second wife and you didn’t agree
He got up and left you there all alone
I’m sorry that you had to do it on your own
I’m sorry that I went and added to your grief I
’m sorry that your son was once a thief
I’m sorry that I grew up way too fast
I wish I would’ve listened and not be so bad
I’m sorry that your life turned out this way
I’m sorry that the feds came and took me away

I understand that there are some problems
And I am not too blind to know
All the pain you kept inside you
Even though you might not show
If I can't apologize for being wrong
Then it’s just a shame on me
I’ll be the reason for your pain
And you can put the blame on me

You can put the blame on me (4x)
Said you can put the blame on me (3x)
You can put the blame on me

I’m sorry that it took so long to see
They were dead wrong trying to put it on me
I’m sorry that it took so long to speak
But I was on tour with Gwen Stefani
I’m sorry for the hand that she was dealt
For the embarrassment that she felt
Just a little young girl trying to have fun
Her daddy should have never let her out that young
I’m sorry for Club Zen getting shut down
I hope they manage better next time around
How was I to know she was underage
In a 21 and older club they say
Why doesn’t anybody wanna take blame
Verizon back out disgracing my name
I’m just a singer trying to entertain
Because I love my fans I’ll take that blame

Even though the blame’s on you (3x)
I’ll take that blame from you

And you can put that blame on me (2x)
You can put that blame on me
And you can put that blame on me (3X)