<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, September 26, 2007 ' 2:23 AM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Hello blogger! Okay firstly, there are so many things that i need to update. From exams results all the way to outings to jurong birdpark, sentosa, snowcity, dhl balloon and all d way to buka puasa at my aunt's place with my loves.

Here are the list of things i planned to do during holidays:
1. Go picnic at sentosa.
2. Shopping.
3. Do manicure.
4. Karaoke.
5. Jurong Bird Park.
6. Go bazaar during puasa.
7. Go wild wild wet with boyfriend.

But here are what i've got during the holidays:
1. Shopping.
2. Done manicure.
3. Went to Jurong Bird Park with boyfriend.
4. Ride DHL balloon with boyfriend.
5. Ride boat from esplanade to clarke quay and back to esplanade twice. One with boyfriend and one with boyfriend and Hafiz.
6. Went to sentosa with boyfriend and Hafiz. Instead of picnic, we get to ride cable car, went to 4d magix, butterfly park and insect kingdom, the merlion and ride luge and skyrider.
7. Not to forget, we went to snowcity also. Oh my gosh! It was bloody damn cold. 3 of us were freezing like hell. But it was fun.

And all those are for free! Except for the shopping of course. All the thank you goes to my uncle. So what's not done?

1. Picnic at sentosa.
2. Bazaar.
3. Karaoke.
4. Wild wild wet.

Hmm..Cross out the wild wild wet and picnic at sentosa. Don't want them anymore. I still want to karaoke and boyfriend owe me one song and of course going to bazaar with boyfriend. We are gonna do it this coming thurs, which is tomorrow? Yes tomorrow. Lets hit to KBOX k Aiee! Weehee! I can't wait!

Okay last saturday, I cooked for all my loved ones. Tom yam was all that i could manage. Supposed to bake donut also but my donut became like pizza crust. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And tomyam wasn't my best either for that day and i'm quite disappointed with myself actually. I added too much sugar and put too lil' cili padi and lime juice. So my tomyam doesn't spice but became sweet. Sob Sob. But it's okay. All my glutton loved ones were there to eat. Hehehehehe! And soo sorry that i forget to cook rice before hand. I was like so busy cooking and suddenly I was like "Nazriiiiiiii!!!!!!!! I forget to cook rice!!!!!!! How ar?? They are coming aredi? Shit." I was soo bloody kanchiong. Nevermind again. It's another lesson to learn. Hehe! Whatever it is, it was the most wonderful moment having to see all of them again whom i miss sooooooo much! And all of them brought food. Many many food. We had sheesha after that. Thanks to shasha for the whole chicken, aisha for the cheese tart, hafiz for the delicious sambal udang, wadi for the rambutan cocktail and nana for the delicious coffee bean cheese and chocolate cake and also for the jelly cocktail. Did i missed out anyone? I hope so not. Well, it was such a great time. I love all of you people!* Smooch*

Oh and well done Ain for the good (i shall say) exams result you have produced. Finally, there are As. Not 1 but 2. And no Ds. Alhamdulillah. My eyelids are pretty heavy now. I shall have some good sleep. Afterall, I shall say that my holidays are pretty worthwhile. *wink*. Gdnight blogger.