<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, October 02, 2007 ' 11:38 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Hello bloggers!

I started my attachment yesterday and it sucks. Sucks because my feet hurt alot. And I broke my fast too early just now at about 3pm. To Allah, I seek ur forgiveness for that. I wanted to tahan but I just couldnt because I felt soo giddy and things around me started to twirl. I complained to Chern Ern and he told me to eat sweets or whatever before I faint. And I owe him $1 for the orange juice I bought. Hehe! Luckily he got coins with him. And after that, I was okay and back to normal. I guess my blood pressure is low. I felt so sad for having to break my fast when it's only 4hours away to buka time. But I have to take care of myself before I can take care of the rest of my patients. =D I thought I was the only one breaking my fast early but Syamimi also. And she also same like me. Hehe! I hope tomorrow wouldn't be the same.

To Nazri, you are the bestest boyfriend in a whole wide world! Thank you for having the patience to buy for me donut at donut factory knowing that the queue will be long. Thank you coz sanggup go down to dhobyghaut to buy for me donut and though it turned out to be me giving you the wrong info as it supposed to be at city hall instead, you are still patient and sanggup walked down to suntec to buy for me. Alhamdulillah the queue isn't long there. It saves you from having to queue at raffies city. Hehe! Thank you sooo much and you know I love you and I know you love me too after all you've done. Last week nenek asked me, "Ain, bila kau ajak Nazri gi mana-mana, penah tak dia cakap taknak?" and this has made me realised that my Aiee has never ever refused going anywhere with me. I only need to mention where I wanna go and my Aiee will come with me. I only need to mention where and when I wanna meet and my Aiee will meet me. I promise not to take advantage of that. I love you for your patience and I soo feel like hugging you. *Ain-wrapped-her-arms-tightly-around-Aiee's-body*. Oh and yes, the donuts are very nice!

I can't wait for this weekend because I'm gonna eat big. Saturday will be out with the gluttons nurses to break fast together. Sunday will be out with my whole family(plus nenek, aunties, uncles and cuzins) to Mas Ayu Restaurant. I so thought I could lose weight during puasa and attachments but I was soo wrong. I've got alot of makan kakis so there's no way for me to lose weight. Hmmph!

Anyway, I'm soo in love with the song "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. And it was dedicated to me by Aiee. It keeps playing in my head.....

I won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait i'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find love love love
listen to the music at the moment maybe sing with me
Ah, la peaceful melody
It's your god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved Loved

So, i won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait i'm sure
there's no need to complicate our time is short
this is our fate, i'm yours

Goodnight!