<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, October 03, 2007 ' 11:39 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Hola!

It's really ironic that I always have time to update my blog during attachments. But Im always lazy to update fotos of recent events when there are many many of them. Anyway, it's really fast that 3 days of attachment have passed and that include 2 days of afternoon shift. I'm very fortunate to have an approachable staff nurse incharge of me. She guided me and syamimi in serving medication and taught us how to write report. She even allowed us to write report. This friday, I'll make sure Chern Ern will swallow the paper he promised to if me and syamimi are capable of writing report. Afterall, our staff nurse is gonna bring me and syamimi to follow doctors round and update report. Yay! This is to prepare us for prcp. Hehe! Me and syamimi were kinda excited actually. Haha! Luckily I have syamimi in the same shift as me or else i'll be buka-ing alone and it was fun talking to her. Oh and thank you to Chern Ern for treating me macdonald. I still havent pay back his $1 but it's okay coz Chern Ern is rich and he even offered to give me some more coins to buy drink just now but I managed to fast throughout though I felt slightly giddy earlier on. It must be Nazri's prayer for me that I will be strong today and able to tahan puasa. Hehe! Love you! And so for that, let me dedicate my favourite song to you...

Seraut wajah tampan sangat mempersona..
(Mimpi ku mimpi-mimpi manis)
Dibalik pintu hati tersimpan rinduku..
(Mimpi ku mimpi-mimpi manis)
Mata mu bak panah asmara..
Bibir mu bak telaga madu..
Aduhai...

Stop! Engkau mencuri hatiku..hatiku..
Stop! Engkau mencuri hatiku..
(Mimpi ku mimpi-mimpi manis)
Stop! Engkau mencuri hatiku..hatiku..
Stop! Engkau mencuri hatiku..

Tutur bahasamu yang penuh kata-kata manja..
Bisik-bisik cinta menyentuh hatiku,
Tak mungkin dapat ku lupakan..
Di dalam dunia hanyalah engkau yang ku cinta..
Engkau lah jiwaku, engkau lah nafasku,
Menjadi pendamping hidupku..

Bak serumpun sumpah janji berdua..
Bak sekata kita saling setia..
Bak serumpun sumpah janji berdua..
Bak sekata kita saling setia..

Stop! Engkau mencuri hatiku-hatiku..
Stop! Engkau mencuri hatiku...