<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, October 21, 2007 ' 2:36 AM Y
i love you, i love you Y

My beautiful bird.

I can't bear to part with it. I can't bear to lose it. Been with it for almost 3 years. Tweety is its name. I was soo extremely worried when I got home from jalan raya today and my brother told me that Tweety is bleeding from dunno where. Immediately I asked my dad to locate the bleeding site and apply medicine. But we couldn't locate because Tweety kept fluttering. I guess it's because I did not handle Tweety for quite a long time due to time constraint. That's the reason why she does not want me. But that only last for awhile. When I let it out of its cage and put it on the floor, the 1st person Tweety flew to was me. She climbed onto my hand and up onto my shoulder and pecked my cheek. She even rubbed her head against my cheek and lowered down her head onto my hand in a way of saying "I've been longing for a rub on my head" and so I rubbed its head. I was so happy to see her well but I still want to locate the bleeding site. I hope nothing serious has happened to her. I love my Tweety so much. For now, I have to go coz Tweety is pecking and rubbing her head on my cheek so hard now asking me to pay more attention to her. BIG kiss to my Tweety! And before that, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO AISHA ALHADAD AND MAY THERE BE MORE WONDERFUL THINGS COMING YOUR WAY! BIG kiss to Aisha too! Smooooch! Goodnight to all.