<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, November 23, 2007 ' 6:09 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

I have a bear and I love my bear so much.
I love to feed my bear. I love to build my bear.
I think food is VERY important for my bear to grow.
Luckily, my bear feeds on anything.
Recently, I fed my bear with my own cooked spaghetti and my bear loved it soo much.
He complained that I gave him too little and he wanted more.
I was soo happy to see him growing.
Then, I baked brownies and top it with ice-cream and strawberry and chocolate sauce.
My beloved bear couldn't resist it and fed wildly on it.
I was soo happy to see him growing again.
This time round, I cooked something different.
A little spicy tofu and fishball soup with special fried honey black pepper broccoli and wild mushrooms.
And so my bear went on double dose.
I was soo happy and happy to see him growing yet again and again.
But yesterday, I was soo upset coz I failed to feed my bear.
Whole day he went on hunger strike.
Forgive me will you?
And i shall bake for you tuna casserole this time round.
Hehe! Lets see you grow and grow and grow!
I love you my bear! *smooch* ;D