<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, December 28, 2007 ' 10:21 PM Y
i love you, i love you Y

KL here I come!!!!
Okay friends, don't find me til new year.
Finally, I get a short holiday from all the tiring work.
I hope it's gonna be a very fun and an enjoyable trip 4 me.
This time round I'm travelling with my whole family
including aunts, uncles, grandmums and cousins!
Thanks to my ward sister for giving me the little priviledge in requesting roster.
To my dear Nazri, I know it's been quite hard to meet up
due to different shifts and off days during work.
Well, all of us nurses have to endure this til end of jan. Right friends?
And lets have holiday please after that coz I really
need another dose of holiday after all the endurance.
I really hope you will miss me Naz..weeheehee!
And of course I'll miss you too!
The short hug is still worthwhile. I love you.
Aiya, the days will fly by very fast so I guess,
by the time u guys read my blog, I'll probably been back from the holiday.
Hehe.
Still, take care doodles.
Many2 kisses from me! Smoooooochhh!!! =D