<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, January 19, 2008 ' 1:28 AM Y
i love you, i love you Y

This post is specially for my Nazri.

Since you're my beloved boyfriend, I don't care. I must say this. You're damn hot though you may be short.
Hehe! And you're super cute. I've been kissing most of your pictures every night. Hahahahahaha! Dunno how come I'm going crazy. You're the only one I've been going crazy for over and over again repeatedly. Though SOMETIMES I feel like slapping ur face, pulling ur hair, throwing things at you, screaming at you, slapping your butt, kicking your ass, punching ur arms, biting ur hands and pinching you, MOST OF THE TIMES I just wanna hug you and hold you tight because I really really adores you. You're always there for me when I'm in need. Be it when I just wanna meet you for even 5 secs. You've always been there. When my own grandmother had an appointment with the doctor and nobody is going with her due to working, you were there to bring her go for the check up even when I'm not around and that's how great and lovely you are. When I'm soo sicked and weaked, you met up with me after work just to send me home eventhough it's getting late and you were there to catch my vomitus when I threw up and help me hold that bag with that disgusting thing in it. You allowed me to wipe my dirty hands and mouth onto ur handkerchief and I must be really disgusting but you're such a sweetheart. Ooohhh how I really really love you. Thank you so much for all your patience in handling someone who is very difficult like me. I really love you. <3