<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, April 20, 2008 ' 2:28 AM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Wow wow wow! It's been a really2 long time since i updated my blog. Since Jan? Okay dat's really long. Let me tell you why..Coz i've got nothing to write. Haha! Nola. Coz I've found a bestfriend to whom I trust 100%. To whom I could spill out anything and whatever feelings that's in me. And to whom and the one and only I could keep my secret with and guaranteed 100% it'll never spill out. And dat's my sweetheart, darling DIARY. Hehe! I noe it takes more time to write than to type but what to do..I've always love writing. Like how I prefer letters to smses. Smses bore me much. If it's not the fastest way I could communicate with people, I wouldn't have use it at all. Letters excites me. But it takes a while to be reached to someone and that's the reason why I guess many people have stopped writing and do not bother to write eversince the SMS has been invented. But I do bother. Letters are full of surprises and that's what I love about it. It excites me each time I receive the envelope attached with a stamp and the words followed by "To:". It excites me when I hafta follow by peeling off the envelope to retrieve the "gift" inside. It excites me to follow by unfolding the "gift" to retrieve the words that contain many beautiful meanings. It excites me to absorb every single meaning I've retrieved. Yes yes yes! I do love letters up til now and up til now I keep a whole bag of letters I've received since I was 10. And that's a good thing about letters because u can store it anywhere and do not have to worry about not having the space to keep it because I'm sure there's plenty of space in ur room compared to the inbox on ur fon. Not to compare between writing and typing on comp la but writing to typing on fon. I feel dat writing is much faster to typing on ur fon. It takes time clicking evry single words u wanna say. But writing gives u the continuous act in filling out ur thoughts. That's what I feel. That's the reason why I love papers and pens. Okay I'm being random here. Some of you may feel there's no link at all to why I prefer writing on diaries than typing on blog to why I love letters more than smses, but like I said, I'm just being random in connecting different words together. And this is my entry for tonight. Other than that, my life has always been wonderful. *BIG SMILE* =D and GOODNIGHT!