<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7037635?origin\x3dhttp://queen-ain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, June 09, 2008 ' 10:00 AM Y
i love you, i love you Y

Today, 10 June 2008.

I'm rotting myself in the training room in SGH. And I'm gonna continue to rot for the next many hours. Hello serene here hello cheryl here. Okay so we are really bored. Haha.

Well, forget about the rotten day. Last few days, I borrowed the book titled "Thanks for the memories" by Cecelia Ahern, my most favourite author from Izaati. The story is damn unique and I spent about an hour yesterday telling my boyfriend the storyline. It goes like this..

Justin is a guy who hates donating blood. He's afraid of the needle that's gonna be inserted through his veins to drain out all his blood and left him with as little blood as possible. He also has the mentality that even if he donate the blood, the person who gonna receive his blood will not know that he has donated as blood donors are anonymous. But after much persuasion by a female doctor and advised by his son that this could actually save other people's lives and knowing who donated is not as much important as saving lives, he donated eventually.

On another scene, a girl named Joyce has been married for 6 years and after trying hard, she eventually got pregnant for 4months. But one day, due to the "important call" she's trying to answer, she fell down the stairs and that puts an end to her child's life. She loss alot of blood and was rushed to the hospital. Doctor has to run pines of blood through her veins to replace the loss. Coincidentally, she received the blood once donated by Justin. However, some weird reaction occurs. She began to feel as though she knows someone and that feelings feel like she has felt before. Some sort like a deja vu.

I haven't finish reading it yet but I can guarantee that any books written by Cecelia Ahern will always bring full satisfaction to you after reading it. Hahs.

After typing all this, I realised that only an hour have past. 7 hours more to go. Damn. Let me continue rotting...

Oh and I don't know what's wrong with this blogger, I can only post my entry for 10 June on 9 of June. Insane.